Enthusiastic, professional software developerServoy is a world-renowned, high tech software development company. Our product is a cross-platform rapid application development and deployment platform. It is used to create and easily deploy applications. These applications can run on-premises, hosted and in the cloud. Servoy is an international organization with offices in the USA and Europe. From our headquarters in Amersfoort, we tie all countries together. The signature of our company is unique. Keywords are: innovative, passionate, creative and progressive.
Servoy is looking for:
Full-time professional for professional services team.
Your work consists of:
- The (re)building of our back-office applications which are all built in Servoy.
- The whole process from design, building, testing and deployment will be your responsibility.
- Next to hands-on software development you will, together with the product owner team, work on the roadmap of these applications. If required, we will contract off-shore development work under your supervision.
- Servoy has fully adopted Agile SCRUM.
- Bachelor's degree
- High level english speaking/writing
- 40 hours a week availability
- Experience with Servoy is an advantage
To succeed in this challenging environment, you must:
- Be a strong communicator
- Be a team player
- Be a good software developer (preferably in Servoy)
- Have an eye for detail but also be pragmatic
- Not a 9-to-5 mentality
- A challenging job in a great team where we give plenty of room for personal growth.
- Possibility to work from home.
- A market level salary
Interested? Send your CV and a short motivational letter to: rvanderburg at servoy.com