Agenda Day 1Below is a list of confirmed sessions for ServoyWorld '12.
A more detailed schedule, including additional speakers and times, will be released shortly.
May 31, Thursday ServoyWorld '12 Conference – Day 1 (UX/UI Experience)
- Herber de Ruijter, Vice President and General Manager North America, Backbase
“How to avoid feature-toxic software - and leave the hard 20% to your competitors"
- Kai Deller, Interaction Designer, Centigrade
"UX step by step - Transforming an application from scratch to finish"
- Jan Blok, Chief Technical Officer, Servoy
Paul Bakker, Product Manager, Servoy
"Servoy 6.1: Key features and demo!"
- Rob Gooijer, Managing Director, STB
"Designing your application for a social world"
- David Pearce, Director, Isaas
"A new UX paradigm - Voice Recognition"
- Sanneke Alleman, Senior Technical Engineer, Servoy
Patrick Ruhsert, Senior Technical Engineer, Servoy
"Hands on UI/UX guidelines in practice with Servoy 6.1"
- Patrick Talbot, Co-founder of the ServoyForge Open Source Platform
"Get you web sites up to speed!"
- Robert Ivens, CEO, ROCLASI Software Solutions
"A CMS based on Velocity"
- Patrick Blitz, Weptun
"Building native mobile applications using Servoy"
Boom Chicago & dinner downtown Amsterdam